On Sun, 26 Nov 2000, John Ferlito wrote:

>       I've come across a Xirconm 10/100-Upgradeable pc card, sans
<snip>
> fit. Does anyone have one of these beasts and have any idea what the
> upgradeable part actually means?
I suspect it is a misnomer and just means that if you plug it into a 10M
port it will talk 10M, similarly, ... 100M port ... 100M.

I just bought one of these beasts (Xircom 32bit cardbus ethernet 10/100 +
modem 56 - CBEM56G-100).  The problem I have with it is that it does not
see any DHCP replies (driver problem I guess), yet when I give it a fixed
IP it works fine...

tom.
Consultant

AUSSEC    Phone: 61 4 1768 2202