hi all
i just obtained a Dimond stealth 3d 2000 pro.. i put it in my deb box and
booted all was fine.

i ran XF86Setup and set it up
(btw X now works again thanks all)
it accepted it fine so i tryed it out it seems to load alright and run X
fine except for one problem the whole screen is sort of vibrating left to
right.. it is not fuzzy as if it was a bad moniter etc but it jumps left
and right about 4 times a second..

So i quickly ctrl-alt-backspaced out and i also notice now that the
console is doing somthing very similar but on a much much smaller scale ie
barly noticible..

does anyone have any idea what the problem might be of how to fix it. all
the horizontal and vertical refresh rates are set correctly to my moniters
liking. I dont have doze or anything else to check it on..

thanks
alex