Terry,

There is some debugging settings in PHP4 that let you setup a debugging port (IIRC)

PHP is dead easy to get DB interaction happening.

Your output is a bit weird, If you want a hand in debugging, im happy to help.

Matta

On Wed, Dec 06, 2000 at 04:28:50PM +1100, Terry Collins wrote:
> Can apache be set to put out some debugging as it analyses a  page?
>
> Supposedly PHP is installed (dynamic), but apache is ignoring any php
> test. All it outputs is a blank line. I'm looking for a way to get some
> debugging out so I can work out what is going on.
>

> --
>    Terry Collins {:-)}}} Ph(02) 4627 2186 Fax(02) 4628 7861
>    email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]  www: http://www.woa.com.au
>    WOA Computer Services <lan/wan, linux/unix, novell>
>
>  "People without trees are like fish without clean water"
>

> --

Matt Allen              Linux/PHP eCommerce Solutions
Linux Worx              Linux Networking
www.linuxworx.com.au    Consulting
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
0413 777 771