Hey all,

Sorry if this message is sent twice, the other message may not have got
through, or its just slow... but

I just got bigpond cable installed, and I’m told there is a Linux release
that will connect me to the net, by some bigpond tech help guy, but what he
also told me is I have to install windows and go onto the news groups to get
it.

Since I wish not to install windows, this is a problem for me, I can log on
to the net from work, but not able to access the bigpond newsgroups.

Anyone able to supply me with the software to connect to the bpa network
would be greatly appreciated. What I would also like to add is I wish not to
be dependent on windows any more but these willies (I presume no swearing
;-) at bigpond and alike make it next to impossible.

Also has anyone been able to get an ez connect USB network card from SMC
running?
I installed the latest mandrake, with USB support, but it only seems to
support my USB Intellimouse Explorer(the only decent thing Microsoft has
actually made).
Any help with this one would be appreciated, but I first want to get my
cable working…..

Scott.