On Mon, Jan 15, 2001 at 11:09:41PM +1100, Dean Hamstead ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
wrote:
> http://support.microsoft.com/support/windows/tshoot/apm98/apmflagreset.asp
>

> this is just bizare

But even more bizarre is if you click on

  "Yes, the Stand By option now appears when I click Start and then click Shut Down."

on the next menu you see then:

   I would like to start over again.
   The troubleshooter did not help, I want to Search the Personal Online Support site.
   I am still having problems, can I just disable Standby mode?

You just got it to work, why do you want to disable it again??????
aaaaaaaaaaaaarghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

jhs

--
File not found! Do you want me to fake it?

|            __, Jobst Schmalenbach, [EMAIL PROTECTED], Technical Director|
|  _ _.--'-n_/   Barrett Consulting Group P/L & The Meditation Room P/L      |
|-(_)------(_)=  +61 3 9532 7677, POBox 277, Caulfield South, 3162, Australia|