>Was someone going to organise a SLUG BOAF? I saw Jamie around but he is
>the only person I recognise, there had to be a lot of other sluggers
>there. I think there might be another BOAF session on Friday.

Is BOAF same as BOF?

The Monday meeting looks definitely ON. Apparantly the room at
UTS is booked, and several people giving talks are coming
along. Conrad is O/S, Anand and Jeff have to make up lost time
at their respective works, and have asked if maybe I can fill in.

So Monday night, 22nd at the usual room at UTS where we meet
will be our post conference BOF, wrap-up, retrospective.

Jamie