<quote who="tom burkart">

> >     http://www.orbs.org/verify.php3?address=202.101.28.153
> People with this header will now have to be moderated... (ie I used an
> appropriately vagueised version of the above).

Tom - please remove this from the moderation list. We make a point of
filtering what we can very close to guarantee as being SPAM, and nothing
more. The RBL headers are there for our fellow SLUGgers to filter as they
see fit - they are generated by our machine, but are not meant to be
filtered there.

Given that there are an unfortunate number of SLUGgers behind open relays
(often enough through no fault of their own, just daft work machines or bad
ISPs), this is not and has never been intended to be used for moderation.

Please run policy decisions by Anand, Gus or I (email to slug-adminis
easier). :)

- Jeff

-- [EMAIL PROTECTED] --------------------------------- http://linux.conf.au/ --

                  ASCII stupid question, get a stupid ANSI.