http://www.geocrawler.com/lists/3/OpenBSD/260/0/4662866/

or

http://lists.openresources.com/OpenBSD/sparc/msg00561.html

multiple mail archives =)
looking at it now some stuff is pretty vague. Oh well, having
done about 5 network installs i may be of some help.

boot.net gets the machine going it them checks out bootparams
to see where it should get root from. It then opens its NFS
root and starts up bsd.rd (which is a kernel + ramimage) and
the install begins.

My sparc came with redhat on it, and apparently there is doco
with it.

Sparc BIOS hardware changes a bit from what ive heard. Thankfully
you can go "help command" (eg. help boot) and it gives you info.

Dean