Jeff Waugh wrote:

> So, you get some weirdarse email when you're on a LUG committee...
>
> (Boring stuff snipped at the end, including the "Microsoft is an equal
> opportunity employer" line. Obviously we're now part of this equality.)

I got the exact same email with slight variations on numerous technical
mailing lists I'm on -- it appears to have been formletterified, with
one copy having "Delphi developers" instead of "Linux/Unix".  I'm not
sure what Holly is trying to achieve, does Microsoft really need to spam
in order to get applications for its developer positions?  Methinks the
developers would come to them.