On Tue, Jan 30, 2001 at 11:24:45PM +1100, Angus Lees uttered:
> \begin{Richard Piper}
> > > It's been hopeless for the last few days, up and down all the time, terrible
> > > speed and latency.
> >
> > I would have to agree.
>
> i think its time we all had a chat with our friendly ombudsman..

You _can't_ talk to the Industry Ombudsman about Telstra, for Bob's sake. A director
of the company I work for is a barrister, and he's tried every trick he knows, and you
__can't__ discuss a matter about Telstra with the ombudsman.

> late last week adsl was down for at least 5 hours (from logs
> overnight, i think it was more like 17 hours!) which is pretty
> horrific service, considering what everyone is paying.

OUCH. A mate had cable go down for about the same time on Wednesday -> Thursday. Are
Telstra using untrained monkeys, or what?

> --
>  - Gus
>

> --

                                                    Steve
  "I'm a sysadmin because I couldn't beat a blind monkey in a coding contest."
                                                        --Me