Ken Yap wrote:

> |If you feel strongly about any particular day please
> |let us know either via the mailing list: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> |or the [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> I have a radical proposal. Have it on both nights, twice a month, but
> shorter meetings.  You'll get a different crowd for Mondays and Fridays.
> Maybe even have different foci, basic stuff for one, deep techie stuff
> for the other.  I think SLUG is bigger than one size fits all now.

I'd like to add my 2c to what Ken is saying as I think Slug needs to
keep this point in mind. Slug is going to need more activities of a
wider nature to keep people interested. MacLUG was started in its form
as a way of broadening the type of activites Slug provides, as well as
to cater for the geographical interest.

And to be brief - having more activities depends on people being willing
to take on the role of organising and running these activities, and
assisting others if you can not take a major roll.

   email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]  www: http://www.woa.com.au