VIJAYENDRA HAJARE wrote:

> Hi,
> I saw ur message, at the message board while searching for the Skywell
> MagicTV card Latest Drivers, I've got this card for long, and was
> functioning perfectly, (all Image and vidoe captures) when I was using Intel
> 740 AGP card, but when I cahnged my card to TNT2 M64, its not working well,
> so I wanted the latest drivers, I would be very thankful if u could help me
> know where I would find the latest drivers for this card, and just incase if
> u went thru the same prob, how to sort it out, I'ld really appriciate ur
> help.

Umm, I have no idea why changing your video card would affect the
capture card, but obviously something in the TNT2 M64 now interferres
with the capture card.

Is this Linux we are talking about. I only answer Win95 questions for
servere $.

There is no reason to update the drivers unless the newer drivers have
some new feature. What are your startup values for the five drivers and
have you changed anything of them.

   email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]  www: http://www.woa.com.au