<quote who="Ian Tester">

> The G400 has dual outputs. I had this working once using the Matrox
> binary-only drivers, but I had to sell that monitor to my younger brother :)

Have to pipe in here: I'm currently sitting in front of a good 17" monitor
and an old 15"er, running with Xinerama on my G400. Very nice. The 15"er is
even losing it's red, but I'm happier to have both monitors regardless.

Soon to be a 17"er and a 19"er -> That's how good it is! :)

[ I've always been a fan of Matrox cards. I'm not a gameplayer, most of my
time used to be spent doing 2d/3d artwork -> thus Matrox. Old-timers will
laugh, but ages ago when we only had EGAs and maybe 256 colour video, the
hallowed name of Matrox meant 24 bit colour resolution. 24 BIT! So it's a
bit of a wonder to be able to have one of these godly creations in this very
computer. ;) ]

- Jeff

-- [EMAIL PROTECTED] ------------------------------- http://linux.conf.au/ --

                           No clue is good clue.