Hi Alan,

I use 2 scripts to call ozemail. The first, called  "/call"  is

~~~~
/usr/sbin/pppd /dev/cua0 115200 -detach defaultroute modem connect /callisp
/call &
~~~~

The second, called "/callisp" is

~~~~
chat -v '' 'ATZ' 'OK' 'ATDT94348030' 'ervic' 'PPP' 'ormation' '' 'name'
'myloginname' 'word' 'mypassword'
~~~~

chmod both of these to executable, run "/call &", watch your log for errors.

These are similar but different to the scripts I sent earlier - these are
ozemail scripts.  ;)

Cheers,
Marty