On Thu, 15 Mar 2001, Grahame Kelly wrote:

You have to configure it in winsetup..and give all users access to it..
(in the same program).. Then it works fine.

That being said.. We now have a bitscope.. and I will be attempting at
some stage to reverse engineer the protocol.

Anthony

PS.. I nearly cried when I now see Full CD-ROM/CD/MP3 players for lika
$399 now.. <sob> I should have waited.

--
Anthony Rumble - Managing Director
EverythingLinux.com.au - The Alternative Operating System Store