This one time, at band camp, James Wilkinson said:
>>#deb http://security.debian.org stable/updates main contrib non-free
>
>Except for this one, cos they don't provide ftp, and the http requests
>*always* timeout.

What I meant was:  As Debian don't provide FTP access to the security
repository, I'm forced to use HTTP for it... which I hate, because it's
always timing-out for the update... *especially* for larger packages
like glibc that tend to appear frequently in security. :(

--
jamesw

Surely someone writing documentation is familiar with the custom of
actually reading it?