Well, nobody so far has publically nominated.

I'm nominating myself (Chris Collins) for General Committee.

I've been a user of Linux since Mid/Late 1995, when I was introduced
to it by my programming mentor.  I became hooked, and became involved
in the general Linux community in Canberra.  I was a regular attendee
up until I left Canberra and occasional speaker/presenter at the
Canberra Linux Users Group.

I've only been participating in SLUG since last November/December, and
already have become involved, volunteering for LCA and organising the
Debian and SLUG stands at the LBE this year.  I wish to become more
involved in the Sydney Linux Community - and help keep a group like
SLUG to continue running, providing a valuable presence in the
community.

C.