There is no valid reason for a question about religion.  In fact I seem to
recall from earlier censii that it was an optional question anyway.

"Religion ... is the opium of the people" - Karl Marx, Critique of the
Hegelian Philosophy of Right.

--
Howard.
LANNet Computing Associates <http://lannetlinux.com>