[EMAIL PROTECTED] was once rumoured to have said:
> Geez don't get testie, I email SLUG CAUSE I NEEDED HELP.. far out...

If you want help, then state your problem, and what you want help
with.  What you did instead was make poor assumptions, and ask
questions based upon those assumptions, without stating much about
what your problem is or was.  I have only seen one posting from your
email address prior, and it was on an unrelated topic, and you didn't
quote any prior messages, so I didn't have that information.

Furthermore, what you wrote read like black-magic, and mades very
little sense.

We aren't mind-readers, without you telling us exactly what is
"wrong", we can't help you.

[Having worked on helpdesk and on support, you learn to hate the words
 "It doesn't work" - hint for users: MORE INFORMATION IS NEEDED!]

HAND.

C.