I am trying to setup SSH so I can use a windows based SSH client to tunnel netscape
(http) traffic through the SSH connection.

I have the client side set up and all http requests are going out over the SSH
connection as required but the linux box that is the SSH server is not forwarding this
traffic.

In my client browser I get a reply from apache (running on the SSH server) telling me
the following:

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access http://203.21.94.11/ on this server.

Apache/1.3.14 Server at panda-new.cleveland.com.au Port 80

Why is it going through apache on the SSH server ?  Shouldn't this have nothing to do
with apache?

Does anyone know if I have to do anything special in the SSH server config so that I
can get netscape to use the SSH connection as a tunnel.  I know the client side is
configured ok because the SSH server is seeing all the http traffic ?

Matt

Matt