Greetings,

Due to space restrictions.. I must whittle my hoard somewhat. :(

I have a lovely A0 sized, HP Draftmaster.. a big-arse 8-pen plotter..

*sob*

I will give it away to a loving home. You may need to fiddle with it (i.e.
make/buy a new serial cable), but as far as I know, it works fine..

It is roughly 1.4m high and roughly as wide (and weighs quite a bit).. so
bring a ute, straps and padding.

I would really prefer this to go to an architecture student - so if you
know of any that are somewhat geeky as well - please let them know.

(Or alternatively, if you know of any hideously underfunded Universities
who can't afford a plotter and want to set one up in the architectural
students' common room etc.. you get the idea..)

Oh - as for the "why post it on SLUG" bit: it understands HPGL - so you
can use it under Linux as follows:

`cat hpgldrawingfile.txt > /dev/ttyS0`

*grin*

I'm in the Sydney metro area..