"Dennis M. Gray" wrote:

> I have not received anything from this list for many days now. Is it still
> operating?

It went quiet over easter, but has had a few messages since
If you are subscribed, you should receive my message twice.

> Specifically, I need to find someone who is an expert at sendmail. Can
> anyone offer his or her help?

Post your question to the list and set your filters to >/dev/null for
any message containing qmail. {:-). I'm sure the sendmail guru's will
reply as time allows.

You can also try searching the mail list archives off the Slug WWW
pages.

   email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]  www: http://www.woa.com.au