I got tribes 2 at fragfest3....
hehe good old pre-release date, and i dont mean "borrowed" a copy
/me pats tribes 2. Now all i have to do is play it (and get my
voodoo3 working in x4)

I wouldnt mind getting my mits on heavy gear 2. Not that i play
games mind you. I just buy them, go "ohh they work in linux" and
then remove then and go back to perl.

I guess i could organise it if a number of people are interested
id say at least $1k worth (before discount) which would be around
12 titles (~$80 each)

Dean

Terry Collins wrote:

> Jeff Waugh wrote:
> >
> > Might be fun for some of SLUG's gamers:
> >
> >   http://slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=01/04/20/1324216&mode=nocomment
>
> Here is the URL for the LWN article that they badly misquote
>
> http://lwn.net/2001/0419/a/loki-lugs.php3 , which has a bit more
> information.
>
> Note shipping is only "domestic" shipping - just a tad higher in cost.
> Which would also explain why MacLug hasn't received an email offer.
>
> So, who is going to step forward and act as the SLUG-Loki buying
> co-ordinator?
>
> I'm interested in Railroad Tycoon and Civilisation CTP type games. The
> last Slug Games day firmly convinved me that I'm not cut out for Quake
> Death match games {:-).
>
> --
>    Terry Collins {:-)}}} Ph(02) 4627 2186 Fax(02) 4628 7861
>    email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]  www: http://www.woa.com.au
>    WOA Computer Services <lan/wan, linux/unix, novell>
>
>  "People without trees are like fish without clean water"
>
> --

BONG: http://www.bong.com.au
EMAIL...
[EMAIL PROTECTED]        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]      [EMAIL PROTECTED]
ICQ: 16867613