Jon Austin wrote:

> | all,
> |
> | one of our people just came to me asking me about
> | "Project Management Software" and my immediate reaction was a "?"
> | and "oh no Microsoft" ....
> |
> | I havent got a clue and dont even know where to start ....
> | Most of the client workstations are NT based but if I can I would
> | run parts of the software (databse based???) on a linux server
> | where people can attach to (using some kind of client).

Muli provide a fully intergrated Project Financial Management system
all linux based, over 550 application programes,
Estimating, orders, payables, receivables, Payroll, general Ledger etc
would be pleased to talk about your needs

  Mr R,. B. Skeoch
  Managing Director, Muli Management Pty Ltd.
  124 Fox Valley Road, Wahroonga, NSW. 2076, Australia.
  Ph; 02-9487 3241, Fx; 02-9487 3583, Email; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Project Financial Management Accounting Software, Linux Solutions