Hi all,

Something seems to have gone wrong with 'su' when I try and use it in an
xterm. Gives me a 'File size limit exceeded'. Google shows me that this is
quite a common problem, except that this is also happening when I startx
as root which I can't seem to find mentioned anywhere. Just before this
started happening, I noticed a 'Bus error' on exiting from an su session,
and any new user I create I can su to once, then have a normal session,
then get 'Bus error' on exit and then get stuck with the 'File size limit
exceeded'. Any thoughts?

Thanks, Tom