Ken parking choices are thus:

- Fight with the locals for street parking (I recommend consulting a
street directory first).

- Park in the Domain Car Park (there are limited approaches to this car
park, I recommend consulting a street directory first).

The domain car park is a 5 min walk.

Thus spake Ken Caldwell ([EMAIL PROTECTED]), on  0:

> > Here are the gritty details:
> >
> > Where: Woolloomooloo Bay Hotel - boardroom (upstairs)
> > When: Wednesday, 16th May 19:00
> > Cost: $0,
> >       $10 if you pre-order tea/coffee
> > Misc: Dinner, alcohol are available
> > Fasc: Boardroom, power, whiteboard - possibly a TV
> >
> > Agenda:
> > There is none yet, except for those interested to come along and work
> > out what they would like to see the SIG do. Ah, and decide whether the
> > venue/time/day of week are the most suitable.
> >
> > I'd also like to call for anyone interested in giving a 30min talk on
> > something Debian related. After recent discussions, "Becoming a Debian
> > Maintainer" may be a good initial one ;)
> >
> > A penny for all your thoughts and ideas.
> >
> > I hope to see as many of you there as possible :)
> >
> Can anyone with direct knowledge comment on the availability of parking
> in the area?
>
> --

Cheers,
      Craige.