Title: RE: [SLUG] FW: FTP NAT/Conntrack problems

> Ah, this explains it!  Another kiddy wannabe.  Maybe you'll have a
> clue in a few more years.

Ooops I forgot to say. I got my LCA 2 weeks ago - can't do my SAIR Linux and GNU Engineer until prometric do the tests. Helping SAIR (Alex Lundy) with some information on the Amanda backup elective to be included in the LCA. Again making comments about people you don't know and haven't researched has the tendency to make you look stupid. LCA doesn't cover that much but what about a Master CNE / SCO ACE certification. Just because I haven't turned up to every linux meeting like yourself doesn't mean I'm a kiddy. I have a life, things to do, and a family on the way.

I'll look for Crossfire in the leaderboard on skilldrill.com in UNIX (it's so bloody simple). I'm only 15 but I should surely expect him to be up there by tomorrow morning because he is so good. We'll leave it up to you Crossfire. It's a lot more effective way of proving your superiority than bitching on public mailing lists.

Luke