Hi guys

I'm serving CGI off Apache from a mounted Win32 partition.
Now, this means that the files are unchangably in mode 755.
I want a CGI script to be able to change a data file, but apache executes as
www-data

Now, my two solutions are to either mount the entire thing as something more
permission ( evil ), or have apache execute the cgis as the owner of the
file. I've done this before using Zeus, and it's a really handy thing for
when you have multiple virtual servers, and you don't want people to be able
to read other web site's data files and scripts.

Has anyone done this before, and remember what the Apache configuration
options for it are.

Thanks

AdamK