Michael wrote:

> A little off topic, but oh well.. oh OS/2 was good. I still got my copy

At which point I shout BEER!!!!
(and suggest you can pay the fine with a slab of your choice at MacLUG
today {:-)

the rest is really Slug-Chat'able.

> with box and all. But its not the 2.1 version, as I got rid of those a
> long time ago. I do remember it being quite alot of disks. I have my Os/2
> Warp Connect CD set with manuals in my cupboard. I am sure most kids in
> school today wouldn't even know what it is :)

Oh dear, what is with all this coming out of the closet stuff? {:-)
Perfectly understood since it was a better windows than MS windows {:-)
( Sigh, I have Warp4, Warp3 CD's and I inheritted 2.1 & 2.0 floppies for
anyone who wants to see what was so great; At a Maclug day of course).

BTW

   email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]  www: http://www.woa.com.au