On Thu, 31 May 2001, Adam Kennedy wrote:

> Can anyone recommend a place to grab the debian iso(s) from?
>
> mirror.aarnet seems to just have an apt repository.
>
> And before you ask, the box will not be connected to the internet at the
> time it is installed, so I can't use the online install process

either of the other places suggested, or

http://ieee.uow.edu.au/pub/debian-cd/i386/

which is the UoW IEEE's mirror.  We've also got Sparc binaries.

Whether it's faster than planetmirror or aarnet is debatable - certainly,
it's less loaded (typically only internal Uni transfers) but I think we have
a smaller pipe.