Did you read the documentation accompanying ALSA?
you may also find alsa-conf (on the alsa ftp) very helpful
if you really dont know much about linux (or if your lazy)

Dean

Jeremy Kerwin wrote:

> Greetings all.
>
> I am trying to get the Yamaha OPL3SA2 sound card working in my Toshiba 2540XCDT
>using the ALSA in Red Hat 7.1....
>
> I have configure and compiled the ALSA-driver.....
>
> IF anyone has any ideas on how to do this...or if someone has actually succedded in
>doing this that would be great.
>
> Thanks in advance...

BONG: http://www.bong.com.au
EMAIL...
[EMAIL PROTECTED]        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]      [EMAIL PROTECTED]
ICQ: 16867613