The closest train station would be Martin Place. You'll need to cross
the Domain to the left of the Museum or Art thingy (it's a big old
building with lots of people in skivvies) and come down the stairs to
the wharf area, there's two pubs. We're upstairs in the appropriately
labelled one.

It's not hard to find but well worth having a quick glance over a street
directory first if you're at all unsure..

Thus spake Matthew Palmer ([EMAIL PROTECTED]):

--

Cheers,
      Craige.

PGP signature