On Wed, Jun 13, 2001 at 12:12:11PM +0000, Herbert Xu wrote:
> Michael Lake <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Ah they have an rpm_4.0.2-10_alpha.deb !
> > Thanks - I'll pull it down tonight when my Alpha connects.

> This package will not work for you unless you're using testing or unstable.
> So you need to either upgrade to that or recompile the package.

Really? Bugger.
I tried dpkg -i rpm... but have put it off as it needed some upgrades
to some important libs. Didn't want to do hat yet as I have a Royal Society
of NSW Journal to get out by end of this month (all done in LaTeX on
Deb/Linux) and I'm wary of upgarding libs when one has a deadline.

I'm not running testing or unstable so may have to come back to this
next month :-)

Thanks for all ya help.
Mike
--
The moving cursor writes, and having written, blinks on.

Michael Lake, University of Technology, Sydney
Work: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Ph: 02 9514 1724 Fx: 02 9514 1628
Home: http://www.speleonics.com.au
Linux enthusiast, active caver and interested in anything technical.