Try looking at demolinux (www.demolinux.org I think). There are better solutions
like linux on a floppy solutions (I can't remember what they are called, I'm sure
someone else on the list will know them).

And lastly there is someone out there trying to get linux on a cd, a bit more
complex to set up but a better solution, but again I can't remember there name. I
mention this because demolinux is not really being developed that much any more, I
think the name sounds like a type of nut (i.e. macadamia or something).

Matt.