<quote who="Steven downing">

> jdub made mention of the /etc/network/interfaces file in the slug
> archives, and how this can set the default route, is this the appropriate
> place for my 'private' route aswell??

Possibly. You can use up, down, pre-up and post-down to do all manner of
things; I've often used them for setting routes as I can't see a better
place to do it (keeps it all in one spot anyway, which is good).

man interfaces is the man page for that file, so have a poke around in there
and see if it's appropriate. :)

- Jeff

--
    "Man, is there some worldwide consipiracy to supply me with doctored
             dictionaries or something?" - Adrian van den Dries