Hi.

Question on mutt. I have the following setup in my .muttrc:

my_hdr From: "Gonzalo Servat" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
my_hdr X-Sender: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
my_hdr Reply-To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
my_hdr Return-Path: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
my_hdr X-Mailer-URL: http://www.mutt.org
my_hdr X-Editor: VIM http://vim.org

# I redefine these because of the way mutt works. It always uses the
# output of the last used send-hook
send-hook . 'my_hdr From: Gonzalo Servat <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>'
send-hook . 'my_hdr X-Sender: [EMAIL PROTECTED]'
send-hook . 'my_hdr Reply-To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]'
send-hook . 'my_hdr Return-Path: [EMAIL PROTECTED]'
send-hook . 'my_hdr X-Mailer-URL: http://www.mutt.org'
send-hook . 'my_hdr X-Editor: VIM http://vim.org'

send-hook @yahoogroups.com 'my_hdr From: Gonzalo Servat <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>'
send-hook @yahoogroups.com 'my_hdr X-Sender: [EMAIL PROTECTED]'
send-hook @yahoogroups.com 'my_hdr Reply-To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]'
send-hook @yahoogroups.com 'my_hdr Return-Path: [EMAIL PROTECTED]'
send-hook @yahoogroups.com 'my_hdr X-Mailer-URL: http://www.mutt.org'
send-hook @yahoogroups.com 'my_hdr X-Editor: VIM http://vim.org'

# Folder hooks to send as my work email address when in the work folder
folder-hook work 'my_hdr From: Gonzalo Servat <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>'
folder-hook work 'my_hdr X-Sender: [EMAIL PROTECTED]'
folder-hook work 'my_hdr Reply-To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]'
folder-hook work 'my_hdr Return-Path: [EMAIL PROTECTED]'

Now, when I'm in the work folder and I try to send an email, it goes out as
[EMAIL PROTECTED], which is not right. Obviously the send-hook . (or
the default my_hdr) is overriding my folder-hook.

Do I have the order wrong? missing something?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Gonzalo