Bob Hubbard wrote:

> When I arrive in Bonnells Bay (Morisset) I'll be looking for an ISP. Is
> cable or ADSL available in that area or will I have to use a dial-up set
> up with maybe PPP.

Bob

The standard throughout Australia is dial up modem. Sustainable rate
varies from 300 baud +. Only a few cafe-latte (sp?) locations in
Australia have cable. The early roll out of ADSL was an almost exact
match, but it is slowly moving outside these areas to border Metro
areas.

If you want to know if Morisset has adsl, then you will need to consult
the Telstra pages (good luck).
   email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]  www: http://www.woa.com.au
   Wombat Outdoor Adventures <Bicycles, Books, Computers, GIS>