* This one time, at band camp, Addam Breen said:
> Hi there...
>
> I saw your email in an archive from May 2000 on www.progsoc.uts.edu.au...
>
> I'm trying to set up my DHCP client to work with the Bigpond network, and I was
>wondering if you could shed any light on the config?
>
> I'm using dhclient btw
>
> :) Thanks very much,
>
> Addam

Addam,

Welcome to the SLUG (Sydney Linux User Group) Mailing list
(http://www.slug.org.au).  You might want to sign up if you are a new
linux user - lots of help to be had.

You should take a look at http://bpalogin.sourceforge.net which will
give you some pointers on what you'll need to do to get everything
working. (There is a tutorial and FAQ)

If you run into any problems, post back to the list and give us the
details of the problem along with what distribution etc that you are
running and I'm sure you'll get the help you need.

Have fun and good luck

Greeno
--
Greeno <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
GnuPG Key :  1024D/B5657C8B

Imagine working in a secure environment and finding the string
_NSAKEY in the OS binaries without a good explanation
    -Alan Cox 04/05/2001