Hii all,
I know it's not debian but this one seems to be a little vexing...
I have a ipnat / ipf netbios issue. I have 2 groups of people (in different
buildings) seperated by an openbsd/ipf firewall. On the outside, they are
in the 10.x subnet. On the inside they are 169.x. I need to give access for
a couple of people on the 10.x subnet to a windows 95 box on the 169 subnet.
I've tried using shlight to mount the windows share then samba to share it
out again but it seemed to die reading and writing... So I tried it the
'proper' way and used ipnat and rdr to pass 137/138/139 tcp/udp on to the
box from the 10's to the 169's. That works (checked via nmap for tcp and
udp) but trying a 'net view' from the 10.x fails to find the box. I next
tried allowing broadcasts to redirect but still no go.
Anyone done this before? Google doesn't seem to be my friend on this one.
Thanks.