At  2:20 am, Friday, October 19 2001, Phillipus Gunawan mumbled:
> Ok ok. so, that's mean only Optus can offer such as the features that I
> want.
>
> Yes, I've been disconnected twice, that's because at that time all of my
> friends try to get something from the Internet.

I don't blame them one bit. Even if it is Optus.
You're evidently raping the hell out the connection, and then wonder why
Optus kill your connection. Because you violated at least 2 of their AUP.
If you want to download 13Gb a month over an Optus cable modem, you're most
likely a huge margin over what everyone else is pulling in.

Keep dreaming.

--
                                                    Steve
"Push to test." <click> "Release to detonate."

PGP signature