begin Terry Collins quotation:
> Does anyone have any experience with an Epson 6 colour inkjet under
> Linux?
> Or should I just stick to a four colour?

Reports on the six-colour Epson Photo series, such as the Stylus Photo
890, are actually quite promising.  I would pay close attention to
Grant Taylor's http://www.linuxprinting.org/suggested.html page.

> [2] The only way I can find technical specs as oppossed to sales specs
> in the HP site is through a Google search. No google page = no specs
> available.

Yes, the HP site is horrible for that, and has been for several years.

--
This message falsely claims to have been scanned for viruses with F-Secure
Anti-Virus for Microsoft Exchange and to have been found clean.