* This one time, at band camp, Simon Wong said:
> Hi all!
>
> I'm trying to find an application like gFTP but that uses scp to
> transfer files.
>
> I know I can do command line but for multiple files I think it's neater
> to use the two window local/remote format.
>
> Is there anything like RBrowser for the Mac available?  That is a great
> app that allows you to choose multiple formats FTP or SCP/SSH and even
> lets you open files for browsing as though it were on your own HDD (temp
> copy I think).
>
> Have tried goole but didn't find anything.
>
> TIA.
>
> P.S. GTK/Gnome preferred!

secpanel:
 SecPanel serves as a graphical user interface for
 managing and running SSH (Secure Shell) and SCP (Secure
 Copy) connections.

--
Greeno <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
GnuPG Key :  1024D/B5657C8B

Imagine working in a secure environment and finding the string
_NSAKEY in the OS binaries without a good explanation
    -Alan Cox 04/05/2001