On Fri, 02 Nov 2001 14:56:30 +1100 Rob B wrote:

> I have Debian running nicely on a Sun Ultra5, but the time is out by an
> hour.  How can I adjust (using ntpd?) the time to show daylight savings time?

while we're on this subject -- my system date appears to be correct,
but my mailer sylpheed (gtk+) seems to think that it needs to take
about 20 hours off each mail's timestamp.

at one stage my clock was set to timezone GMT-10 - i changed it to
GMT+10 and files are all dated correctly, but i'm wondering if there
is an another place that needs to be updated?

thanks

--
chris paul