I have attempted to read the documentation in the sendmail-cf directory
but am even more confused now. How can I set up sendmail to send all
mail created by local users out through our bigpond.com server? I want
to set up batch overnight mailing on my RedHat machine using a simple
wvdial ;sendmail -q ; fetchmail -d0 -q script (it worked with Postfix!)

We are using the bigpond family mail with five addresses. My users are

jimbo@localhost
here    is      [EMAIL PROTECTED] there
robert@localhost here   is      [EMAIL PROTECTED] there
cathy@localhost here    is      [EMAIL PROTECTED] there
        etc, etc

                SMTP server is mail.bigpond.com

Using fetchmail for POP3 downloads - no problems thanks to
fetchmailconf!
                POP3 server is mail.bigpond.com

Postfix is much easier!

--