On Tue, 2001-11-13 at 17:53, Keiran Sweet wrote:

> Hi Everyone,
> I am looking for a new email client (for X windows only) to replace
> Netscape mail here at home, and was wondering if anyone had any good
> suggestions for a replacement client which has good PGP intergration.
> (One of the reasons i am moving away from NS Mail is the fact it has no
> pgp intergration that i could find... feel free to let me know if i am
> wrong.)

Keiran, I've been using Evolution (GNOME) for the last month or so and
it has excellent PGP support / integration. So much so that it may have
dragged me away from mutt, with it's current performance, for good.

Be warned though, it's beefy and big because it's group ware (integrated
calendar et al).

--

Cheers,
      Craige.