On Tue, 18 Dec 2001, Howard Lowndes wrote:

> I have been looking for the Linux 7.2 official book in Albury and cannot
> find it, but a mate of mine has found it in Canberra and is sending me a
> copy.
>
> Does anyone know who is distributing Linux 7.2 to the newsagents, is it
> Gordon & Gotch?

Hopefully this won't be considered an advertisement but the situation is
thus:-

RedHat Asia-pacific tried a few distributors and laughed at us
(EverythingLinux) when we told them the market wasn't that big and that we
probably sell the most. Now we are their primary distributor and have
resellers in a few places. The pocketbooks are an entirely different issue
done by ACP (Australian Consolidated Press) and RedHat (due to our advice)
is competing with the $30 official set which looks like a pocketbook but
is probably a bit more robust. Anthony my boss built the RedHat portion of
previous pocket books sold in Newsagents.

 --
Web: www.arcadia.au.com/gripz