It's interesting that you say you are a lawyer and hence I assume that you
use Linux/SO/etc in your practice.

I have a friend who is a Sydney QC and would like to get his practice off
M$, but his main arguement is that all his business associates who deal
with him want to transfer material in M$ Office.  Yes, I know that SO with
do M$ Office, but it is not native.

--
Howard.
LANNet Computing Associates - Your Linux people