>If you're using fetchmail and procmail, there are a number of recipes
in
>'man procmailex' that will split up a digest into individual mails.
This is
>*really* handy, because it means you receive digest emails, but
can reply to
>them just like everyone else.
>
>SLUG is always here to help setting this up, should you need any. ;)
>
>- Jeff

< Quote Mike Lake's bit about Debian Pearls from the other day >
Except this time its a general pearl.

Thanks Jeff, that rocks, and I thought I was resigned to cutting
and pasting messages forever....

Is the auto-slug-pearls thing still active/working or whatever?
If so, I nominate this for 'pearling'.

Steve
--
Black holes were created when God divided by 0.

http://www.helmsdeep.net/capn-k/
Linux | Windows | CAD | Audio Visualisation and more