Not that this really gives much more info but it does summarize the state of
play.

http://icannwatch.org/article.php?sid=508&mode=thread&order=0

auDA want to open tender for the org.au registry. Elz is standing his
ground. Lot's of politics etc etc.

Having said that we don't register org.au's anymore, it's just in the too
hard basket, but delegations have seemed to imporoved of late.

Brett