Hi All,
After installing WordPerfect Office 2000 for Linux with only one small glitch
in that the font server did not recognise glibc-2.2 and was looking for 2.1 I
cannot get it to start any of its parts.
Corel Photopaint (which also uses wine for some of its operations) starts
fine, so I assume wine is OK.
This is the tail of the output to the screen with the error message.

0x0808afa7 (KERNEL32.dll.HeapWalk+0x1bd3):  movl        %eax,0x0(%ebx)
wine: can't exec '/usr/lib/corel/wpo/programs/wpwin9.exe ': error=6
wine: no executable file found.

I know wpwin9.exe is there (and whether or not I make it executable does not
change the error message). Any clues would be appreciated.

Stay well and happy
Heracles